Regulatory support and remediation
Highly skilled support delivered just when you need it most
Whether your business requires professional advice and assistance with a business review, process enhancement projects, or remediation and compliance support, Hazell Carr can help.
Offering highly skilled professional support for over fifteen years, we are one of the most experienced providers in the market. We provide the regulatory know-how to assist with situations ranging from multi-site outsourcing arrangements covering hundreds of individuals, down to just one or two individual specialists.
We provide expert recommendation and guidance in all areas of regulatory support, including complaint handling, compliance support, quality monitoring, project management and learning and competency training.
We are currently providing regulatory support and assistance to many major UK businesses across the banking, building society, insurance and regulatory fields.
Why choose us?
- Compliance: We can provide specialist compliance consultants to assist with a variety of requirements, such as Section 166 skilled persons reports, field monitoring, financial promotions, regulatory health checks and treating customers fairly
- Learning and Development: We have supported organisations with a variety of requirements, from training and competency scheme design, ongoing performance management plans and compliance training, through to professional development and soft skills
- Remediation: Hazell Carr is one of the most experienced providers of remediation services operating in the market and has delivered projects across a broad range of products and services, from pensions miss-selling through to payment protection insurance
- Project Management: We can provide project and programme management to assist with business transformation, change management and process enhancement exercises
- Quality Monitoring: We provide a range of services to ensure that organisations operate to the highest quality standards, including fact-find and new business checking, quality of advice sample reviews, sales quality audits and mystery shopping