Regulated services positions
Hazell Carr has various opportunities for actuarial candidates looking for a permanent role or fixed-term contract within life insurance and pensions, in locations across the UK.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV for details.
- Location: Flexible
- Remuneration: Competitive
- Start date: Summer 2013
- Duration: Ongoing
- Date posted: 04/06/2013
Unique opportunity for pensions actuaries seeking a part-time predominantly work from home contract.
Candidates must satisfy the following:
- Qualified or nearly qualified pensions actuary
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- Extensive experience in undertaking actuarial valuations of pension schemes
- Very good knowledge of UK pensions legislation
- Able to read, understand and apply pension scheme rules
- SIB review experience not essential but beneficial
The role affords a great degree of flexibility and the same is asked in return; the work is part-time and while there is likely to be a regular flow of work, the quantity and timing of the work are not guaranteed. However, the role likely to ideally suit someone who doesn't need a regular income but wants to stay in touch with the profession.
Interested applicants to send in their CVs ASAP as the client is keen to arrange interviews in their London office over the next few weeks.